Diwali will be special and different

Share this on :

diwali

Better check always “are you happy or not.”And try to celebrate Diwali every moment. Create happiness and show your smiling face. No one appreciates you when you cry. But surprising thing is smiling on your lips stops very quickly where as crying moments linger on.

Is it true that if you dream today for a happy tomorrow will it really happen? If you understand this before Diwali then this coming Diwali will be special and different from any other previous Diwali. I don’t think only by dreaming we can expect a better tomorrow. If we are happy today then only we will be happy tomorrow. If you are sad today and just dream that tomorrow will be full of happiness, joy and prosperity then be sure that your dream will not come true.

Every person’s today’s action gives birth to tomorrow’s events. If today is not good tomorrow will not be better. It’s not necessary that today we are in a sad mood but dreaming happiness in coming days. In that case our dream will never be fulfilled. Neither we can change our past, nor can we do anything in the future. We have only today in our hand. We are happy now. That’s enough. Clap and celebrate this very moment.

Sadness will give birth to sadness. Try to explore the present moment. Squeeze it like a lemon and try to take all the juice out. Enjoy the juice by adding sugar according to your taste. When you will leave this body and go up in heaven God will ask you “what did you do with the life had given to you? Did you enjoy your life?”

We should be grateful to God who has given this beautiful life to us. Live it to the fullest. Unfortunately people cannot use the opportunities of the life. If you become successful tomorrow that will be possible only because of today’s work.

Better check always “are you happy or not.”And try to celebrate Diwali every moment. Create happiness and show your smiling face. No one appreciates you when you cry. But surprising thing is smiling on your lips stops very quickly where as crying moments linger on.

Crying is not good, no one wants to cry. We should be able to say good bye to unhappiness and welcome happiness. Let happiness be our attitude and we can say-“come what may no one can take our smile away.”

Now a day’s students take competitive exams P.M.T, I.I.T, R.A.S.etc.so seriously that they don’t enjoy happy moments of the life, they force themselves to be sad and stay in stress. But out of them may be 3% will be selected and think of the rest 97%.What amount of sadness they have to face. And out of those 3% who are proceeding towards success there is no guarantee whether they will be satisfied or successful in their careers. How many of them will be happy after getting the job –there is no surety.

So purpose of life is to remain happy “Now” and you will be happy thereafter. Think beyond the limit. Think of your own business. Plan it from today. Dream to be an Entrepreneur. Don’t copy old things. If someone did clerk’s job you don’t have to copy that. Think of bigger dream. After that give the fertilizer to it. Use the fertilizer of happiness. If you are putting the fertilizer of sadness then your dream will not be fulfilled.

Let this coming Diwali bring lot of happiness to you and you can explore each and every moment from now on. Be happy every moment and to be happy you have to make others happy at any cost.Happiness is your right. And use this right. Each happy moment gives birth to next happy moment. Say from your heart “What a wonderful moment I am enjoying!”
May Lakshi Devi fulfill your wishes. Let us be focused and do meditation by chanting the powerful

Lakshmi Gayatri mantra …
“Om Mahalakshmyai cha vidmahe
Vishnu patnyai cha dhimahi .
Tanno Lakshmihi prachodayat”

Thoughts delivered in Morning Assembly on 24 th Oct.2016
By Prof.Sanjay Biyani.
Director(Acad.)

To know more about Prof. Sanjay Biyani visit www.sanjaybiyani.com

Share this on :

One thought on “Diwali will be special and different”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *