Let us start the day with excitement .Think everyday something new is going to happen .Let us live with awareness .Develop your curiosity and reasoning power.Let us reason out today why do we worship Lord Ganesha in the beginning of the day, before starting any good work.It is said that this prayer helps to grow relationship health, business. Ganesha is a symbolic form of success. Each part of this idol gives us a valuable massage.
1) First massage––Ganesha has large ears. Wise people listens to others, only fools think they don’t need any advice. Try to listen and apply as well as share, then you become a knowledgeable person. Knowledge helps us to take right decision. Management is nothing but the ability to take decision with understanding. Think big .Don’t listen to petty small things.
2) Second massage—from His eyes. They teach us to focus and focusing develops concentration power. By concentration we get success.
3) Third massage–Ganesha’s trunk symbolizes the fact that the wise people have both immense strength and fine discrimination. It comes from awareness.
4) Fourth massage—From His hands. One hand is a symbol of action, the other hand shows reaction.This shows Law of Karma.Do your work and be active always.Lotus in his hand is a symbol of purity which gives happiness.
5) Fifth massage —He has a big tummy which represents tolerance .Give space to others and better accepts all ill feelings but don’t spread it outside again.
6) Sixth massage—Ganesha has only one tusk; the other is shown broken. The meaning of the broken tusk is that the wise person is beyond duality. They can control their mind.
7) Seventh massage—Ganesha is shown sitting with one foot on the ground and the other resting on his knee, above the ground which symbolizes the wise person belongs to this earth, yet slightly above this earth.
8) Eighth massage–Ganesha is shown seated on a rat. . The wise person rides on his senses. He keeps them under control. Let us pray with some understanding.
Every part is worth praying .Prayer means to do work with surrendering the result in God’s hand .This helps us to do work without stress .So we will be more efficient which will bring success and perfect health to all of us.
Thoughts delivered in Urja by Prof.SanjayBiyani
On 21st July.
To know more about Prof. Sanjay Biyani visit www.sanjaybiyani.com